Monday, January 30, 2012

Porter International Bag of Joy Haul

Haha, I mentioned on my earlier postings that I am going to post a few pictures of my Porter International Bag of Joy Haul and here it is.

The biggest catch is the Postrider (assuming I am right) series Tote Bag which I blogged on earlier and so wanted to buy. (Retail around $259SGD) & also the Limited Edition Porter 10th Anniversary Series CD. The rest of the items were just bonuses really and for SGD158 which is the cost of the Bag of Joy, I get about $400++ worth of items....you all say Worth or Not?
By the way, for those who did not participate before, the outside of the Porter International Bag of Joy is the same and only the inside contents are different and what you get is based on pure LUCK.

Below are the earlier postings of the PostRider Series of Bags

http://kinokuniyacbjbpromotions.blogspot.com/2011/03/droping-by-porter-international-wisma.html

http://kinokuniyacbjbpromotions.blogspot.com/2011/03/latest-springsummer-2011-porter.html







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Managed to get it as well. Have the same green wallet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea anyone got any Tote bags in the bag of joy? Just asking as curious what other big bags is inside the rest of the bags of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Bag is normally 1 Ladies travel bag + men's bag...thats for number tag 160++..

    ReplyDelete